Senior Portraits – How to prepare!
When you book your senior portrait appointment you will receive:
1. Your choice of studio, location, or the combination special
2 Your own personal secure website with password for 15 days.
3. A choice of outfit changes.
4. Affordable photo packages as well as personalized graduation announcements, cards, calendars, posters of you and more.
1.Traditional styles will stand the test of time and keep your portrait looking fresh for years to come.
2. Include casual and more formal clothing for a variety of “looks”.
3. Your face will be the focal point of your portrait; so do not wear busy patterns that may distract from your face.
Props can help show your personality and record types of activities you are involved in.
1. Musical instrument
2. Jacket or Uniform
3. Something from a play you were in
4. Sports Equipment
5. Club regalia
6. Your original artwork
7. Pets (please check ahead)
1. Simplicity is the key to a successful portrait.
2. Coordinate your outfit from head to toe. Darker clothes minimize body size. Bring along several additional clothing choices and let the photographer help you choose.
3. Don't forget jewelry, especially your class ring.
4. Do not have a fresh haircut; cut hair about a week in advance. Wear your hair in your regular style.
5. Get a good night’s rest, relax and be ready for a great portrait session!
BRING A FRIEND AND SHARE THE STUDIO OR LOCATION FEE! CALL TODAY!
Evening & Weekend Appointments Available
David Stotzer · Cape Ann Photography · 590 Washington Street · Gloucester MA 01930
Phone: 978-281-8888 · Fax: 978-281-7272